1st - 14th / 19th - 25th
1st - 15th / 21st - 30th
1st - 14th / 21st - 31st
1st - 15th / 16th - 27th
1st - 15th / 16th - 30th
1st - 15th / 16th - 28th
1st - 15th / 16th - 31st
3rd - 11th / 12th - 28th
Travel to: Go Back / T-tc.com (home)
|Sunday, April 25, 2010|
Correspondence of Thieves: Chapter 4 - 10:08:23 AM - Dan
Chapter 4 of the novel rewrite of Correspondence of Thieves is now online, and can be found, along with the previous three chapters, on the novel's website.
Correspondence of Thieves follows the exploits of six individuals from different walks of life making their way through the Thief universe, and act as a prequel to The CoSaS Project.
FM News Update - April 2010 - 10:04:54 AM - The Phantom
The latest Circle's FM News, based on the latest update from the upcoming missions list.
Three authors were removed from the list.
1. KellyG, who was working on an untitled FM for Thief 2. She was added two years ago but sadly there hasn't been any news ever since. The long news silence is the reason for the removal. It is unknown if she is still working on it.
2. Zontik, because of the release of his beautiful looking campaign "King's Story" for Thief 2. More information and download links can be found in the release thread.
3. and finally Morrgan. She was working on the third of her excellent "Greyfeather Gems" series but no work has been done in years. Judging from her final message on TTLG It's unlikely she'll ever return to finish it. Therefore her mention has been removed.
Casalor is still working on his FM "One Step Behind", which was previously known as Hilltop Town Hall. It's been in development for years but thinks are looking good.
According to the author the mission contains many stock objects and textures to maintain the original 'thiefy' feel. it's currently around 90% done with no estimated release date yet.
"Lighthouse Shed", the Thief Gold FM that Dront is working on, has reached beta state. He is hoping to release the mission at the end of April.
GORT is making good progress on his 10-mission campaign "The Rebellion of the Builder 2". The first two missions are nearly complete and the third is at 70%. Go check out the screenshots he posted so far. There is still a lot of work to be done so don't expect a release any time soon.
Short news topics:
- Balboa is still working on "Ladytaker", the sequel to Vandal;
- DarkMax has reached the final stages of the remake of his FM "Looking for Info";
- "After Dark", Shadowhide's Thief 2 FM in progress, has reached beta state;
- Eternauta's campaign "When Still" is currently stalled due to real life;
- Silencium18 didn't make his March deadline for "City Conflict Part 5";
- and The Watcher continues to create fancy new objects for "Xavier's Library", his delayed entry for uncadonego's last contest.
The full change list can be read here. All the links and more info are found in the upcoming mission list as usual.
Happy taffing and until next update.
|Sunday, April 18, 2010|
Correspondence of Thieves: The Novel, Chapters 1 - 3 - 4:23:27 PM - Dan
The long in development rewrite of Correspondence of Thieves is now complete, and has begun its chapter-by-chapter release online! What began as an email-based roleplay with five authors has been transformed into an epic six-book novel by Nightfall author Daniel Todd. (I sometimes speak in the third person, too.) The first three chapters are already online, with the fourth coming next Sunday. Check it out below!
Correspondence of Thieves: The Novel
Jyre was a stranger to The City, an outcast living in the streets of a nameless metropolis that was the center of all known civilization. To the people there, her home did not exist. Everything changed for her when she met Daelus Thresh, the proprietor of a library and museum who appeared suddenly in The City six months ago, and quickly ascended to a place of social power. Where, if there was nothing outside The City, did he come from?Correspondence of Thieves is part of The CoSaS Project, with previous releases including the original COT E-Play, and T2 FMs Gathering at the Inn, and Mission X.
Travel to: Go Back / T-tc.com (home)