1st - 14th / 19th - 25th
1st - 15th / 21st - 30th
1st - 14th / 21st - 31st
1st - 15th / 16th - 27th
1st - 15th / 16th - 30th
1st - 15th / 16th - 28th
1st - 15th / 16th - 31st
3rd - 11th / 12th - 28th
Travel to: Go Back / T-tc.com (home)
|Monday, April 30, 2001|
Steve Russell in Arx Fatalis - 5:01:12 PM - Dan
I was given word that Steve Russell, voice of Garrett, Karras, Benny, and many more, will be doing voce acting work for Arx Fatalis, the 1st person fantasy RPG from Arkane Studios. Ah, such good news!
|Monday, April 23, 2001|
Art: "Hiding in the Shadows" - 4:19:47 PM - Oisin
There is one new update to the Fan Art area of the website:
Fanworks Art Updates:
"Hiding in the Shadows" - by Tazio Bettin aka KANEDA
FM Archive Down / Up - 10:18:28 AM - Dan
Sorry folks, the FM Archive is going to be done for a bit while we fix some errors in the code. No frets, this shouldn't take long.
Update: Okay, all green. :) Get yer fix.
|Sunday, April 22, 2001|
New FMs - 8:37:17 PM - Alex/Jyre/Dash
There have been two recent additions to the Thief 2 collection of FMs now available. (well one's not so new as I've been a bit slack with things).
The first of these is Durant by Mazur.
This mission occurs right before Casing The Joint. Victoria and her agents haven't a clue afterall about Gervasius's art exhibition. So you must gather info as to when and where Gervasius will be having his exhibition. May as well check the Antiquities and Fine Relics in East New Market. Grimworth and de Perrin are his main dealers...Mani Rammstein the importer has now taken over many vacant Warden's positions, may as well check on his Manor as well, he may have some information. The Mechanist's have a small facility in town, why not have a look around?The second FM is undead based. The Inverted Manse was made by Sledge.
After Garrett steals the Spirit Stone from the hideout of the Resurrection, the Hammers, in need of all the help they can get with the Mechanists, demand it back. Likewise, the Keepers are interested in protecting it themselves, since they were the ones who told Garrett about the job in the first place. However, before Garrett gives it to either, he is interested in finding out exactly what the Spirit Stone is and what its powers are...Both of these missions are from The Undergound archive of missions and should also be available from The Keep
Poem: The Path - 8:20:03 PM - Alex/Jyre/Dash
Hypnos has submitted a poem he has written for your entertainment. It ahs been added to the archive for future visitors and is also available to read below:
For life is a woodsie in which we traverse
The Fan Mission Database is here. - 2:57:24 PM - Dan
Master Nightfall calmly walks to the podium.
tap tap tap
He clears his throat
Wait! Slow down, I need to tell you some things first.
1) Consider this a public beta test of the Fan Mission Database (FMDB). All of the missions are not yet in the FMDB. Only about 70 out of the 120 or so Fan Missions there are can be found in the FMDB. This will change in time, I assure you. None of the demo missions are currently in the FMDB.
2) As a beta test, we expect there to be bugs and errors. Please report all bugs and errors to Saam and I. It is very important that you explain in your email how to re-create the error. Your bug report is an utter waste of our time unless you tell us how to recreate the error. We are aware that some links to some reviews will create an error. I know how to fix this, it will just take some time.
3) This is also a bandwidth test. Many of the Fan Missions you'll be able to download from here link to that mission's location on fileplanet. However, there are still over half of the missions which are downloaded from us. From this, we will determine if it's safe to host the missions ourselves, or if we need to find a totally remote host to put them all on, and let no Fan Missions be downloaded from the TTLG server.
4) I am also aware that the new hammer score graphics are not the best. It's very hard to see, at a glance, how many hammers there are. I intend to re-do the graphics again. If anyone would like to take a shot at creating the new Hammer Score Graphics, get in touch with me. If someone else does them, then they'll get done alot quicker (since I have so much other work that is more urgent).
5) The user rating poll currently does not work. Opening the archive did not depend on getting the poll finished, so we're not holding back the opening until the poll gets done. They will be done. That's next on the to-do list after we get all the bugs worked out.
6) Try to break the interface all you want, but please only download one Fan Mission at a time, or we may have to shut the archive down all over again.
7) I'll properly give credit to everyone who worked on this damn thing when it's all fixed and finished. ;)
|Tuesday, April 10, 2001|
Fanworks Update x3 - 11:19:49 AM - Oisin
Novels in development
"The Chronicles of Shoalsgate - The Mechanist Times" - by Tom Baynham
"Thief II: The Mental Age" - by Seamus Sullivan
"A Thief's Apprentice" - by PCommish
"The Next Day Part One: Bafford's Sorrow" - by Lord Garrett
"Dissuasion" - by Aaron Graham
"THIEFSIE" - by Andrei Dineev
"Trickster's Song" - by Jeni Gibbs
Travel to: Go Back / T-tc.com (home)